For businesses starting out today, the opportunity to become a global brand from day one should not be underestimated. From a home office in the UK, you could easily be building brand recognition in Australia through Instagram or expanding into China via WeChat.
There are so many ways you can market your business that often, the trickiest thing is knowing where to start. These resources should help you figure it out.
- 100 tried, tested and actionable ways to get your first 100 customers – a fantastic Trello board by marketing consultant Oliver Meakings
- What even is a brand identity? Creative platform 99designs has the answer. This blog is a fantastic resource for anyone growing a business and looking to soup up their brand and visual identity
- The cost of getting a logo designed can vary massively. Design company British Design Experts looks at how to save on design spend without reducing quality
- Call To Action is a fantastic podcast series on digital marketing, featuring heaps of tips and tricks from seasoned pros. The team no longer makes new episodes, but the full back catalogue can be found here
- This piece by industry mag Adweek looks at how you can use social media to grow your business
- Do you need someone in your business to work on promoting your products or services full-time? This Medium post explains how to identify the right time to make a marketing hire
Send invoices on the go
Create and customise invoices while you’re on the move. Send them from your mobile and get paid sooner
Asto does not provide advice. You should not take anything in this content as any form of investment, tax, financial, legal or other advice. We have provided this content for your information only. You should not rely on it. Asto is not responsible for the accuracy or completeness of this information. You should seek independent advice as necessary.