1. Who runs this website?
That’ll be us: “Asto Digital Limited”. A bit of a mouthful, so we often just say “we”, “us” or “our”. We’re a private limited company, registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 11124336 and our registered office is at 2 Triton Square, Regent’s Place, London, NW1 3AN. We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
You can contact us using the details on our Contact Us page.
2. Rules of the website
- display and view the contents of the website;
- download, save and store contents of the website in electronic form;
- print a copy of the contents of the website. But only for your personal, non-commercial use.
- alter, sell, publish or reproduce any part of our website, or any of its contents, unless we give you written permission;
- try to gain unauthorised access to our website, or any server, computer, or database connected to our website;
- link any part of our website to any other website, or frame any part of our website on any other website;
- engage in any data mining, data extracting, or any similar activity, in relation to our website, or while using our website;
- upload any illegal or defamatory content to our website, or introduce viruses, or any other harmful code.
3. Your personal information
We can see how you use our site
But we’ll only use that information for our own internal business purposes.
These tell us what you’re browsing. You’re free to change your cookie setting if you like – but this may stop you using some features on the website.
4. When we might change your access to our site
We may need to change, restrict, suspend, or even stop your access to the site completely – for security, or other technical, or business, reasons. But we’ll try to let you know in advance.
5. You use our site at your own risk
We’ll take care to make sure our website, and its contents, are up to date, error-free, and available to you. But we can’t guarantee that. So you use it ‘as is’.
We’re careful – but we’re only human
There might be errors, inaccuracies, incomplete bits, downtime, etc. And we can’t promise it will be free of viruses, or other harmful code.
You’re responsible for the security of your personal details, your computer, or other electronic device, and your internet connection.
Made for the UK
Our website is designed to be used by people in the UK. We can’t guarantee that content on, or available through, the site will be suitable for use anywhere else.
6. Our ownership rights
We own, or have a license to use, all intellectual property rights in our website and all content published on it. This includes our website’s design, layout, look and appearance, as well as any graphics, logos and text. We reserve all rights in our website and this content.
You can only use our website, and the content on it, as explained in the “Rules of the website” section above. Also, you’re not allowed to alter, obscure, or remove any copyright, trade mark or other notices on our website.
7. We don’t make offers or give financial or other advice
Everything on this website is for your information only. To make use of – or not. It’s a hundred percent up to you. We don’t know your objectives, financial situation, means, or requirements, so nothing you see on our website or content you access is financial or other advice, or a personal recommendation. And we’re not making you an offer to enter into a contract with us, or anyone else.
8. Links to other people’s sites
Our website may include links to websites we don’t operate or control. These links are for your convenience and for information only. We don’t endorse these linked websites and have no responsibility for the content on them.
9. Changes to these Terms
Sometimes we may make changes to what’s written here. The change will only apply to how we provide this website to you, and how you use it. You should check back here regularly to keep up to date. If we change anything important, we’ll do our best to let you know in advance. Continuing to use the website means that you agree to the updated terms.
We may also update our website, or its contents, sometimes – for business reasons, or to provide a better experience for our customers.
10. What we’re responsible for, and what we’re not.
English law applies. If there is a dispute between us, you can bring a legal action against us in the English courts.
We hope our services help make your working life that little bit easier.
- 1. Who runs this website?
- 2. Rules of the website
- 3. Your personal information
- 4. When we might change your access to our site
- 5. You use our site at your own risk
- 6. Our ownership rights
- 7. We don’t make offers or give financial or other advice
- 8. Links to other people’s sites
- 9. Changes to these Terms
- 10. What we’re responsible for, and what we’re not.