We’re a bunch of techies, creatives and friendly finance folk, who’ve run our own businesses and side gigs – and helped others do the same. So we’ve come together, with Santander’s backing, to shake things up.
What if doing expenses from paper receipts was as simple as snapping a selfie? And you could get a clear view of your finances with a simple heads-up?
We’re here to save you time. Cut headaches. Smooth hassles. To make repetitive admin, endless paperwork, and tedious typing into spreadsheets, a thing of the past.
So we’ve created a place – for quick answers and inspiration. Business owner to business owner. A growing resource from people who go through the same as you.
And we’re making an app – your pocket business helper. Always on hand to make working life simpler.
Lead the scaling of Asto’s software team with a. focus in placing talented software developers who have the right fit for our culture.
- Source and attract candidates through innovative solutions and traditional methods such as networking, direct approach and referrals, and provide a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles.
- Network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best digital talent.
- Partner with key managers and support their hiring strategy to build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees who fit the Asto culture.
- Improve the recruitment experience for all candidates, new hires and hiring managers.
- Experience of scaling up development teams.
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques including social media platforms.
- Knowledge of the fin-tech space.
- Ability to deliver high quality results in a timely manner.
- Start-up experience desirable.
- Proven experience of recruiting for software development, mobile applications, and programming languages such as java, swift, C++
- Strong social aptitude and ability to build relationships.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and client service skills.
- Meticulously organised and able to keep many plates spinning at once.
- Significant experience in a similar role.
- Permission to work in the UK (unfortunately we will not be able to provide Visa sponsorship for this role).
Must be eligible to work in the UK