We’re a bunch of techies, creatives and friendly finance folk, who’ve run our own businesses and side gigs – and helped others do the same. So we’ve come together, with Santander’s backing, to shake things up.
What if doing expenses from paper receipts was as simple as snapping a selfie? And you could get a clear view of your finances with a simple heads-up?
We’re here to save you time. Cut headaches. Smooth hassles. To make repetitive admin, endless paperwork, and tedious typing into spreadsheets, a thing of the past.
So we’ve created a place – for quick answers and inspiration. Business owner to business owner. A growing resource from people who go through the same as you.
And we’re making an app – your pocket business helper. Always on hand to make working life simpler.
Responsible for working with our clients and internal teams to align products to our Platform.
Specifically this role will focus and responsibility will be the following themes:
- Own (design, maintain, iterate) the solution design, service design and integration architecture and data model design
- Provide strong technical leadership over the strategic decisions related to the design of the Infrastructure, platform and service
- Design and deliver our data architecture strategy, driving the evaluation of data platforms and services
- Ensure that the solution architecture you design is fit for purpose, future proofed and scalable, with a particular obsession about Security
- Work closely with Product and Development teams to deliver the product to customers and iterate on the design, as and when needed, depending on the evolution of the product and business strategy
- Support the Commercial team in discussion with potential 3rd parties, by providing guidance and expertise on integration strategy
- Extensive experience in designing technical architectures and roadmaps, as well as associated standards, policies and frameworks
- Deep understanding and knowledge of leading practice solution technologies and architecture, cloud infrastructure, working within a devops and/or devsecops environment, definition and utilisation of devops toolsets e.g. GitFlow, CI/CD (Jenkins or similar), etc.
- Have hands-on experience with TDD, BDD, Restful APIs & microservices and are familiar with Digital Solution
- Extensive knowledge of the system development lifecycle
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of service continuity planning and IT/Data/Information security.
- Confident and mature attitude to work
- Sound commercial judgement
- Great collaborator
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a technical area of study (computer science, mathematics, engineering, etc.) or other BS/BA degree or equivalent with a concentration in computer science or information systems.