We’re a bunch of techies, creatives and friendly finance folk, who’ve run our own businesses and side gigs – and helped others do the same. So we’ve come together, with Santander’s backing, to shake things up.
What if doing expenses from paper receipts was as simple as snapping a selfie? And you could get a clear view of your finances with a simple heads-up?
We’re here to save you time. Cut headaches. Smooth hassles. To make repetitive admin, endless paperwork, and tedious typing into spreadsheets, a thing of the past.
So we’ve created a place – for quick answers and inspiration. Business owner to business owner. A growing resource from people who go through the same as you.
And we’re making an app – your pocket business helper. Always on hand to make working life simpler.
You will be responsible for implementing effective SEO strategies, optimising content across our channels and report on performance.
Specifically this role will focus and responsibility will be the following themes:
- Implement a unique SEO content strategy for Asto that supports our core audience needs and our business goals
- Implement standard on content and technical best practices and work closely with our in house copy, design and technical teams to share your knowledge and expertise
- Be hands on, updating meta info in the CMS, URL creation, working on reciprocal linking, and creating aggregated content pages
- Provide reporting to the business on our SEO performance vs competitors and provide recommendations for how we can improve
- Provide recommendations and content ideas for social and video to support the content strategy
- Stay on top of industry trends and ensure we understand the impact of every algorithm update and update our
- SEO strategy and practice accordingly
- Ensure we are 100% clear on Google’s mobile first index, understand the implications and optimise accordingly
- Similar role in-house or in agency
- Demonstrable, hands-on SEO experience
- Experience recommending/creating Search specific content
- Must have a passion to stay current on SEO and study understand implement the latest ethical techniques
- Must have experience with international websites and best practices for multi-language and multiregional SEO
- ASO and SMO experience
- Experienced with Google Webmaster Tools
- Experience working with CMS
- MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Google Analytics experience ideal
- Experience with video optimisation highly desirable
- Highly collaborative team player able to work as part of an agile, fast growing team
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written.
- Strong analytical skills
- Educated to degree level in marketing, business or related field