At Asto, we’re changing the lives of Small Businesses by giving them to power to take control of their cashflow. Our innovative suite of simple and powerful business tools, combined with our forward-thinking tailored finance options, enable SMBs to focus on growing their business, their way. Through a combination of Fintech talent, and with the backing of Santander bank, we have the perfect blend of a fast-paced, customer-led environment, and a solid foundation from a world-leading brand.
Chief Product Officer
The Product team under the Chief Product Officer have overall stewardship of the customer experience, through product and design to deliver a delightful experience to our customers. The Senior Product Manager will develop and own end to end roadmap and will encompasses the Agile definition of both Product Manager & Owner.
Role and Responsibilities
• Contribute to, and evangelise our product strategy throughout Asto
• Own a Product stream, lead a squad, manage its sprints and productivity
• Identify user needs and pain points and build out a products (and services) roadmap that addresses these
• Align your roadmap with our broader Product and Business objectives
• Track your Product’s performance, iterate and improve it
• Work with relative autonomy making sure features are delivered with quality, quickly and efficiently, following a lean experimental approach
• Be accountable for your Product’s metrics and customer outcomes
• Build an exceptional Product operational cadence including story readiness
• Work with other teams across Asto to drive product market fit through customer delight, commercial acumen and operational excellence
• Be a true Product leader by managing stakeholders across the business whilst mentoring less experienced team members
You will have proven product management and ownership experience, with a particular emphasis at those early stages of a Product’s life. You know how to take a concept from a piece of paper through to MVP and then Product market fit.
You have experienced both success and failure and learned from these how to skew the odds in your favour. This is your passion, you are tenacious and have nailed a disciplined process to deliver fast, test, iterate and learn.
• High impact, nimble, resilient and comfortable with ambiguity
• Seasoned in Design Thinking, Lean Product and Agile methodologies and experienced leading cross functional teams
• Commercially focused, with a proven track record creating ground-breaking products
• Insight led and outcome driven in your approach to product development
• Instinctively curious and guided by data and insight to inform hypotheses
• Obsessed by customer experience to drive commercial outcomes
• Value outcomes over features and speed over perfection to deliver regular small chunks of value, enabling rapid learning and iteration
• Respected by your peers as an exemplar of the product craft
• Highly collaborative, organised and dependable, with strong EQ and a bias for action
• Thrive on accountability, excel at delivering results and driven by continuous learning
• Comfortable in a hands-on environment and experienced leading a team
• A strong communicator with gravitas to instil confidence
• Intellectually wired to constructively challenge in a desire to accomplish excellence