We’re a bunch of techies, creatives and friendly finance folk, who’ve run our own businesses and side gigs – and helped others do the same. So we’ve come together, with Santander’s backing, to shake things up.
What if doing expenses from paper receipts was as simple as snapping a selfie? And you could get a clear view of your finances with a simple heads-up?
We’re here to save you time. Cut headaches. Smooth hassles. To make repetitive admin, endless paperwork, and tedious typing into spreadsheets, a thing of the past.
So we’ve created a place – for quick answers and inspiration. Business owner to business owner. A growing resource from people who go through the same as you.
And we’re making an app – your pocket business helper. Always on hand to make working life simpler.
The complete end-to-end design, development and release to market for one
or more mobile applications (iOS or Android), including integration with API technologies.
Specifically this role will focus on the following themes:
- Work closely with the Product team to better understand / design the applications and the associated user experience
- Develop the user interface and user experience components of the applications where the user experience / appearance, quality & performance will be the primary focus
- Use your past experience, industry knowledge and best practice to develop world class mobile applications
- Contribute to the development / evolution of a comprehensive mobile application framework that can simplify the development and maintenance of mobile applications.
- Mentor and coach junior members of the team
- Extensive experience of working within an Agile Product team to design, build, test and launch new mobile products to market
- Significant experience of designing, developing, testing and deploying commercial mobile applications for two or more platforms (eg. iOS, Android)
- Extensive experience in Mobile development languages: Java, Swift, Objective-C etc.
- Extensive experience in Mobile app development frameworks such as VIPER and MVVM
- Extensive experience in OAuth authentication framework and secure application development
- Integrating mobile applications with server side functions (Ajax, JSON/ REST and Web Services APIs).
- Some knowledge and experience with banking and financial services apps would be desirable
- Experience of coaching junior team members
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Resilient to change and pace whilst also showing resourcefulness and the ability to work through challenging problems
- Relevant degree in Engineering/Computer science (or similar)