We’re a bunch of techies, creatives and friendly finance folk, who’ve run our own businesses and side gigs – and helped others do the same. So we’ve come together, with Santander’s backing, to shake things up.
What if doing expenses from paper receipts was as simple as snapping a selfie? And you could get a clear view of your finances with a simple heads-up?
We’re here to save you time. Cut headaches. Smooth hassles. To make repetitive admin, endless paperwork, and tedious typing into spreadsheets, a thing of the past.
So we’ve created a place – for quick answers and inspiration. Business owner to business owner. A growing resource from people who go through the same as you.
And we’re making an app – your pocket business helper. Always on hand to make working life simpler.
As Scrum master you will be the guardian of the Agile processes for the Asto delivery teams.
- Set up and facilitate daily stand-ups, sprint planning, estimating sessions, sprint reviews and retrospectives.
- Ensure that Agile practices are being taught, implemented and followed across all squads.
- Work across the organisation to resolve issues for the teams to be successful.
- Manage the scrum boards.
- Work with Product Managers to plan future sprints.
- Demonstrate new ideas and features.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering Agile Scrum processes and nurtutring teams through these.
- Fluent in the fundamentals of software development processes.
- A deep understanding of Agile delivery methodologies.
- Experience of being part of multi-disciplinary Agile team.
- Experience of working with mobile applications and web.
- Experience of being part of a team shipping real products.
- Working experience with Jira.
- A true team player and excellent collaborator.
- An expert communicator.
- Forward thinking.
- Creative problem solver.
- Confident with educating, mentoring and coaching all levels of employees on Agile principles and being the one who embodies Agile across the team.
Scrum master certified a benefit but not essential.
Must be eligible to work in the UK.