We’re a bunch of techies, creatives and friendly finance folk, who’ve run our own businesses and side gigs – and helped others do the same. So we’ve come together, with Santander’s backing, to shake things up.
What if doing expenses from paper receipts was as simple as snapping a selfie? And you could get a clear view of your finances with a simple heads-up?
We’re here to save you time. Cut headaches. Smooth hassles. To make repetitive admin, endless paperwork, and tedious typing into spreadsheets, a thing of the past.
So we’ve created a place – for quick answers and inspiration. Business owner to business owner. A growing resource from people who go through the same as you.
And we’re making an app – your pocket business helper. Always on hand to make working life simpler.
Deliver operational efficiencies by providing our back office with a single view of our customer across the entire business. Provide the workflows, dashboards, integrations, automations and reports we need to run the business smoothly.
- Lead the back office technology, delivering and supporting all Salesforce developments to meet our operational users’ needs
- Drive the evolution of the back office capabilities to allow for scale as Asto’s customer base and services grow, by working closely with users to define priorities and to propose solutions based on Salesforce knowledge and experience
- Regularly deliver incremental value at a sustained pace, continuously demonstrating progress in short time intervals
- Integrate Salesforce development with Asto’s CI/CD pipeline, ensuring that the delivery lifecycle is fully automated
- Spread the knowledge of Salesforce across the team, including users, engineers and admins, building the team and mentoring junior Salesforce developers
- Ensure Asto’s customer data is protected and implement necessary access controls
- Engage with Asto engineers and 3rd parties as part of the design and delivery of integrations with their systems or services
- Held the role of Senior Salesforce Developer, supporting items in production
- Excellent engineering practices: TDD, design, knowledge management
- Lightning UI
- Integrating external objects
- Microservices Architecture
- Marketing cloud integration
- Backend development with Java / Node.js
- Zendesk integrations
- Team player, seeking and fostering agreements
- Aligns with business stakeholders on requirements and collaborates with other squads on design, architecture and priorities
- Takes ownership of the quality of their code
- Drives engineering practices and improvements
- Champions agile methodologies
- Relevant degree desired
- Certifications: Platform App Builder / Developer I / Developer II / Administrator / Advanced Administrator
- Desirable: Application Architect / System Architect certifications
Must be eligible to work in the UK