We’re a bunch of techies, creatives and friendly finance folk, who’ve run our own businesses and side gigs – and helped others do the same. So we’ve come together, with Santander’s backing, to shake things up.
What if doing expenses from paper receipts was as simple as snapping a selfie? And you could get a clear view of your finances with a simple heads-up?
We’re here to save you time. Cut headaches. Smooth hassles. To make repetitive admin, endless paperwork, and tedious typing into spreadsheets, a thing of the past.
So we’ve created a place – for quick answers and inspiration. Business owner to business owner. A growing resource from people who go through the same as you.
And we’re making an app – your pocket business helper. Always on hand to make working life simpler.
Support Agile platform testing methodology to ensure Asto has repeatable and automated testing processes that can be used to deliver a high quality, reliable platform to our customers.
Specifically this role will focus and responsibility will be the following themes:
- Ensure the quality and reliability of the platform and solutions through the use of Agile testing and quality assurance processes
- Work closely with the product teams and to plan, monitor and control the testing activities
- Ensure the testing plans are in-line with the product development and release plans.
- Ensure the completeness of the test cases / suites in accordance with the product roadmap / features
- Ensure that the user stories and the accompanying acceptance criteria are complete and testable
- Drive continuous delivery / continuous integration
- Implement test automation to enable testing efficiency, accuracy and repeatability
- Ensure that the test environments are in place (infrastructure, applications, data etc.) and their purpose and configurations are documented and well understood
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness of the test reports
- Contribute to the improvements of the product development and delivery processes
- Demonstrable experience in Agile Testing and Quality assurance
- Strong experience all aspects of the end-to-end testing and QA processes
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate user stories into uses cases and test cases
- Experience of working in Financial Services
- Excellent spoken and written communication as well as receptive listening skills
- Experience of delivering test automation of unit, integration and end-to-end functional tests
- Confident and mature attitude to work
- Strong work ethics to ‘get the job done on time
- Great collaborator
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related discipline with formal qualifications in Testing and Quality Assurance