We’re a bunch of techies, creatives and friendly finance folk, who’ve run our own businesses and side gigs – and helped others do the same. So we’ve come together, with Santander’s backing, to shake things up.
What if doing expenses from paper receipts was as simple as snapping a selfie? And you could get a clear view of your finances with a simple heads-up?
We’re here to save you time. Cut headaches. Smooth hassles. To make repetitive admin, endless paperwork, and tedious typing into spreadsheets, a thing of the past.
So we’ve created a place – for quick answers and inspiration. Business owner to business owner. A growing resource from people who go through the same as you.
And we’re making an app – your pocket business helper. Always on hand to make working life simpler.
Own the planning and delivery of all activities associated with key assigned projects. Drive consistency in the delivery approach to ensure teams’ commitments are being met and that the quality of what is delivered remains high.
- Plan all key activities to ensure that they align to the overall business vision and goals, and then translate this into transactional plans
- Take a holistic approach to identifying and managing risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies across the various programmes
- Ensure that the quality of delivery meets Programme methodology standards
- Act as a key point of escalation to help quickly remove blockers or help re-assign resources that might be preventing decisions/ goals
- Provide updates to the Leadership Team and key business stakeholders on status of delivery against plan, including regularly leading re-planning efforts based on customer feedback or reprioritisation of business goals as needed
- Work closely with the Leadership Team to understand their relevant accountabilities and ensure that the programme delivery meets these expectations to meet the business and customer goals
- Understand and respond to the needs of clients/customers, both internal and external
- Liaise with business stakeholders to resolve any issues / queries and overcome any potential issues, communicating key conclusions to senior management
- Help define KPIs / targets to monitor the performance of programmes
- Lead planning activities for the business and identify resource requirements to deliver the business area’s tactical plan(s)
- Experience of managing complex waterfall and agile programmes
- Demonstrable knowledge of agile methodology and practices
- Experience in collaborating with Product, Engineering and cross functional teams
- Experience in producing and presenting recommendations and discussing alternatives with senior stakeholders
- Strong problem solving and process improvement skills
- Ability to translate the overall functional strategy into programmes / operational plans
- Ability to tailor communication and leadership style to manage or influence colleagues
- Ability to inspire and influence teams and senior management alike
- Sound judgement making skills
- Strong business acumen and good level of commercial awareness
- Excellent at dealing with people at all levels and can communicate clearly and effectively
- Educated to degree level ideally
- Project Management Certification (desired)
- Agile Certification ideally
Must be eligible to work in the UK