We’re a bunch of techies, creatives and friendly finance folk, who’ve run our own businesses and side gigs – and helped others do the same. So we’ve come together, with Santander’s backing, to shake things up.
What if doing expenses from paper receipts was as simple as snapping a selfie? And you could get a clear view of your finances with a simple heads-up?
We’re here to save you time. Cut headaches. Smooth hassles. To make repetitive admin, endless paperwork, and tedious typing into spreadsheets, a thing of the past.
So we’ve created a place – for quick answers and inspiration. Business owner to business owner. A growing resource from people who go through the same as you.
And we’re making an app – your pocket business helper. Always on hand to make working life simpler.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about creating finance products to help our SME customers.
You will have delivered results – launching new features, delivering performance set-improvements and challenged yourself and others to constantly excel. Naturally data and customer driven, you cut through complexity to identify high impact opportunities and simple solutions. You act decisively on these insights and collaborate with team members in a manner which inspires and motivates
Above all you are obsessed with our customers understanding their pain-points and working continually to exceed their expectations. You will have the opportunity to participate in the product roadmap for a fast growth business that is constantly evolving and help launch and manage high-quality products at the forefront of the SME finance sector.
- Contribute towards product roadmap for financial products
- Lead and execute projects on design, development, implementation and market roll out of new features and capabilities for SME credit products
- Interact extremely closely with other teams within Commercial, Technology and Marketing
- Act as the Product lead and subject matter expert in rollout of new financial product features
- Drive initiatives to improve our end to end financial product processes to enhance customer service and product capabilities
- Demonstrate new ideas and features to stakeholders
- Inspire team members and users of the product
- Extensive experience within Financial Services regulated business (credit/lending useful)
- Strong product management with demonstrated ability to launch and manage financial services products
- Ability to manage programmes for product
- Agile methodology
- Strong collaborator, flexible approach
- “hands-on” individual, ready to execute and deliver in the early stages while building the team and capability
- Creative problem solver in the face of challenges and issues
- “Can do” attitude, ability to bring people along the journey and gain buy-in from stakeholders
- Relevant degree or significant experience in a similar role