We’re a bunch of techies, creatives and friendly finance folk, who’ve run our own businesses and side gigs – and helped others do the same. So we’ve come together, with Santander’s backing, to shake things up.
What if doing expenses from paper receipts was as simple as snapping a selfie? And you could get a clear view of your finances with a simple heads-up?
We’re here to save you time. Cut headaches. Smooth hassles. To make repetitive admin, endless paperwork, and tedious typing into spreadsheets, a thing of the past.
So we’ve created a place – for quick answers and inspiration. Business owner to business owner. A growing resource from people who go through the same as you.
And we’re making an app – your pocket business helper. Always on hand to make working life simpler.
Design world-class products which are simple, enjoyable, good for the business, and most importantly, something which people want to use.
Specifically this role will focus on the following themes:
- Support the delivery of complex service and product design projects
- Work within multi-disciplinary teams to design, prototype and build cutting-edge propositions
- Design and lead research and insight programmes
- Support the setting of visual design standards and inspire the team towards these visions, if visual design is more your specialism
- Run experiments and design sprints to rapidly test and iterate prototypes
- Take an active interest in the design discipline and regularly share the subject with the broader team and community.
- Mentor and coach junior members of the team
- Experience of getting involved in all stages of the product and service design process, from initial analysis, workshops, sketches, ideas and concepts through to user research, prototyping and the final delivery of designs
- Experience leading the design of new and existing products and services by bringing people together, and facilitating workshops, design sprints and ideation sessions
- Proven ability to take a product to market by working closely with developers and optimising the performance of that product over time through testing and iteration
- A combination of experience designing mobile and web user-focused applications, as well as denser, information-rich interfaces
- Information architecture, prototyping, personas and storytelling, behavioural economics, and/or ethnographic research experience
- A sound understanding of Agile delivery methodology
- Focussed on process and proof. Testing and iterating must be an inherent part of your approach
- Good copywriting skills
- Excellent communications skills; ability to interpret complex data or concepts into clear insights and propositions
- Resilient, adaptable and resourceful
- Strong collaborator
- Relevant first degree in visual design, engineering, product design, HCI + subsequent skills based development (coding / research / etc) welcome.