We’re a bunch of techies, creatives and friendly finance folk, who’ve run our own businesses and side gigs – and helped others do the same. So we’ve come together, with Santander’s backing, to shake things up.
What if doing expenses from paper receipts was as simple as snapping a selfie? And you could get a clear view of your finances with a simple heads-up?
We’re here to save you time. Cut headaches. Smooth hassles. To make repetitive admin, endless paperwork, and tedious typing into spreadsheets, a thing of the past.
So we’ve created a place – for quick answers and inspiration. Business owner to business owner. A growing resource from people who go through the same as you.
And we’re making an app – your pocket business helper. Always on hand to make working life simpler.
Support the building of our finance function through the design and implementation of a procure-to-pay project and implementation of a third party risk management framework.
- Implement and maintain a procurement process fit for a fintech through defining the E2E procure-to-pay process, ensuring lightning speed, control, compliance, transparency and treating our suppliers fairly.
- Using QuickBooks, design and implement a lean and effective supplier on-boarding and risk management process. Design and implement an end to end book-keeping and procure to pay solution, to integrate with existing systems, including defining and implementing processes for.
- Maintenance and matching for POs and processing of invoices.
- Managing the business rules with regards to authorisations of payments.
- Handling and resolution of invoice queries.
- Collaborate with Operational Risk to define and implement a Third Party Risk Management process, including triage, KPI management, contract storage etc.
- Develop a dashboard of metrics and KPIs to hold suppliers to account and release payment according to delivery.
- Provide exceptional customer service to internal and external stakeholders at all times.
- Direct experience of leading the implementation of QuickBooks in a small environment context.
- Direct experience of implementing and running the procurement process.
- Working knowledge and understanding of Risk Management, Governance and Vendor Management processes, techniques and systems.
- Knowledge of monitoring and responsibility for compliance with regulations and laws as they pertain to third party risk and contract management.
- Strong problem solving and process improvement skills.
- Ability to translate the overall functional strategy into programmes / operational plans.
- Detail-oriented with excellent verbal, written, organisational, presentation and interpersonal communications skills. Ability to present and explain complex information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others and gains understanding.
- Ability to tailor communication in order to manage or influence team members.
- Ability to inspire and influence teams and senior management alike.
- Sound judgement making skills.
- Strong business acumen and good level of commercial awareness.
- Excellent at dealing with people at all levels and can communicate clearly and effectively.
- Background in fintech desirable.
- Relevant degree or qualification desirable.
Must be eligible to work in the UK