We’re a bunch of techies, creatives and friendly finance folk, who’ve run our own businesses and side gigs – and helped others do the same. So we’ve come together, with Santander’s backing, to shake things up.
What if doing expenses from paper receipts was as simple as snapping a selfie? And you could get a clear view of your finances with a simple heads-up?
We’re here to save you time. Cut headaches. Smooth hassles. To make repetitive admin, endless paperwork, and tedious typing into spreadsheets, a thing of the past.
So we’ve created a place – for quick answers and inspiration. Business owner to business owner. A growing resource from people who go through the same as you.
And we’re making an app – your pocket business helper. Always on hand to make working life simpler.
Responsible for the delivery and optimisation of performance marketing campaigns across social ads, PPC, mobile performance, app install a and affiliate.
Specifically this role will focus and responsibility will be the following themes:
- Plan, buy, analyse and continuously optimise performance media campaigns
- Manage all in house media activity and working to achieve target segments, volumes and CPIs / CPEs
- Analyse data and reporting on campaign, media and content performance
- Working with the creative team to develop, test and optimise campaigns
- Working with the wider product and growth team to develop propositions to support customer activation and retention
- Supporting partner marketing paid activity
- Working with the product team to build increasingly sophisticated targeting of valuable customer cohorts based on customer behaviour and insights
- Similar role in-house or in agency
- Planning, building, optimising paid campaigns across PPC, social, network and affiliates
- Experience in setting up and managing paid affiliate and partner marketing activity
- Briefing and optimising paid media creative
- Knowledge in retargeting and programmatic
- SEO, ASO and SMO experience
- High-level use of the following tools:
- Web analytics (such as Google Analytics)
- Attribution (such as Adjust or AppsFlyer)
- Social (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Snap, Pinterest)
- PPC / Networks (Google Adwords, UAC, Apple Search, YouTube)
- Regulated industry experience highly desirable
- Highly collaborative team player able to work as part of an agile, fast growing team
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written.
- Strong analytical skills
Educated to degree level in digital marketing, media, business or equivalent