We’re a bunch of techies, creatives and friendly finance folk, who’ve run our own businesses and side gigs – and helped others do the same. So we’ve come together, with Santander’s backing, to shake things up.
What if doing expenses from paper receipts was as simple as snapping a selfie? And you could get a clear view of your finances with a simple heads-up?
We’re here to save you time. Cut headaches. Smooth hassles. To make repetitive admin, endless paperwork, and tedious typing into spreadsheets, a thing of the past.
So we’ve created a place – for quick answers and inspiration. Business owner to business owner. A growing resource from people who go through the same as you.
And we’re making an app – your pocket business helper. Always on hand to make working life simpler.
Overseeing all aspects of Asto website development
- Support and implement the Asto website strategy
- Monitor and report on all website performance aspects and optimise accordingly
- Build website development in accordance with Asto’s Product roadmap
- Implement and optimise website structure for global deployment
- Support on all marketing technologies and tools assessment, decision and implementation
- Responsible for building and maintaining marketing dashboards
- Work with the research and insight team when required to build landing page for testing purpose
- Support partnership program by building wireframes
- Optimise all technical aspects of SEO.
- Report to the business on our website SEO performance and provide recommendations for improvements
- Detailed understanding of WordPress, being able to build out our CMS platform bespoke to requirements
- Experience of building with RESTful APIs [HTTP/JSON] data
- Experienced in modern front end framework best practices with HTML, CSS, Object Orientated JS
- Experience with Version Control [Git]
- Experienced in using build tools: bower, gulp, grunt etc
- Knowledge of Technical SEO best practices and how to implement
- Experienced in reading and reporting on Analytics data from marketing platforms such as the Google Suite
- Experience in digital strategy and taking ownership of web deliverables
- Experience in user testing, A/B optimisation and reporting
- Good collaboration and communication skills
- Resilient to change and pace whilst also showing resourcefulness and the ability to work through challenging problems
- Optimistic, open and personal
- Industry experience essential.
- Proven track record of delivering web products.