We’re a bunch of techies, creatives and friendly finance folk, who’ve run our own businesses and side gigs – and helped others do the same. So we’ve come together, with Santander’s backing, to shake things up.
What if doing expenses from paper receipts was as simple as snapping a selfie? And you could get a clear view of your finances with a simple heads-up?
We’re here to save you time. Cut headaches. Smooth hassles. To make repetitive admin, endless paperwork, and tedious typing into spreadsheets, a thing of the past.
So we’ve created a place – for quick answers and inspiration. Business owner to business owner. A growing resource from people who go through the same as you.
And we’re making an app – your pocket business helper. Always on hand to make working life simpler.
Support the Operations function at Asto working across Financial Crime, Fraud and Customer Services.
- KYC/KYB and fraud remediation, including working with customers to guide them through the process
- Conduct enhanced due diligence as required
- Report against SLA’s for the operations team
- Offer support and advice to the collections and customer services teams as required
- Conduct event driven reviews for example, looking at additional products applied for, changes of customer information, and apply appropriate controls
- Build awareness of operations risks and controls by supporting Asto’s mandatory training programme
- Experience of customer on-boarding processes
- Experience of operations, fraud or financial crime
- Previous interaction with retail or small business customers in a customer service role
- Understanding of the overlap between financial crime and fraud prevention
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Enthusiastic team player
- Able to present information clearly and concisely
- Good attention to detail
- Working towards ICA qualification desirable