We’re a bunch of techies, creatives and friendly finance folk, who’ve run our own businesses and side gigs – and helped others do the same. So we’ve come together, with Santander’s backing, to shake things up.
What if doing expenses from paper receipts was as simple as snapping a selfie? And you could get a clear view of your finances with a simple heads-up?
We’re here to save you time. Cut headaches. Smooth hassles. To make repetitive admin, endless paperwork, and tedious typing into spreadsheets, a thing of the past.
So we’ve created a place – for quick answers and inspiration. Business owner to business owner. A growing resource from people who go through the same as you.
And we’re making an app – your pocket business helper. Always on hand to make working life simpler.
Define the requirements scoping and key process mapping for the Risk and Operations Function.
Specifically this role will focus on the following themes:
- Business process mapping for SME lending; from on-boarding to customer services, to collections and all points in between. Defining tasks, data flows, system requirements and business processes to support all elements of the customer journey
- Understanding where an automated process requires manual support and intervention, and modelling these hand-offs and processes
- Resource volume estimation – understanding the amount of automated and manual tasks required, being able to estimate workforce requirements, given a set of business volumes
- Developing MI requirements for our operations, customer support and collections staff, to ensure they have the right information to support our customers
- Process design, incorporating roles, processes, data and technology
- Working with front and back-end development teams to ensure that data mapping corresponds to business requirements
- Designing credit flows in an easy-to-understand manner
- Ability to think from a customer perspective
- Agile project methodology (desired)
- Good at resource estimation
- Able to identify the MVP from the full set of requirements
- Knowledge of FCA, CCA, credit, financial services an advantage
- Customer services and collections experience an advantage
- Fast-moving, pragmatic and tenacious
- Self-starter – able to identify problems and fix them
- Ability to work with stakeholders at all levels and cross-functions
- Ability to influence others
- Can flag issues and is able to provide solutions
- Strong commercial acumen
- Business Analysis and agile qualifications
- Project Management qualifications desirable