We’re a bunch of techies, creatives and friendly finance folk, who’ve run our own businesses and side gigs – and helped others do the same. So we’ve come together, with Santander’s backing, to shake things up.
What if doing expenses from paper receipts was as simple as snapping a selfie? And you could get a clear view of your finances with a simple heads-up?
We’re here to save you time. Cut headaches. Smooth hassles. To make repetitive admin, endless paperwork, and tedious typing into spreadsheets, a thing of the past.
So we’ve created a place – for quick answers and inspiration. Business owner to business owner. A growing resource from people who go through the same as you.
And we’re making an app – your pocket business helper. Always on hand to make working life simpler.
Proactively support the business, assisting with office administration, event planning, procurement, travel arrangements, diary management and other adhoc duties.
- Provide administrative support for the business from travel to the reporting and managing of purchase orders
- Assist in the on-boarding process for new starters (security pass, IT equipment etc.)
- Oversee the smooth running of the office and implement process improvement initiatives to ensure the right environment for the team to constantly improve as it grows
- Liaise with the onsite facilities management team to ensure the condition of the office is maintained and issues are dealt with promptly
- Organise the office layout and maintain supplies of stationery and equipment
- Ensure the office and meeting rooms are kept tidy and presentable
- Assist in the welcoming of visitors, clients and interview candidates
- Assist with the organisation of team events such as training sessions, all hands, off sites and social gatherings
- Manage incoming and outgoing post and deliveries
- Experience in a similar role in a fast paced organisation or start-up
- Experience of working with a wide range of stakeholders
- Good administrative and IT skills, including Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good organisation and prioritisation skills including strong attention to detail
- Basic communication skills (both verbal and written), with experience of interacting positively with people of all levels
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and to handle complex and confidential information
- A committed team player with a flexible and collaborative approach, open to new ideas and ways of working
- Ability to use initiative and exercise sound judgement
Degree not essential however candidate must demonstrate evidence of skills and experience.