We’re a bunch of techies, creatives and friendly finance folk, who’ve run our own businesses and side gigs – and helped others do the same. So we’ve come together, with Santander’s backing, to shake things up.
What if doing expenses from paper receipts was as simple as snapping a selfie? And you could get a clear view of your finances with a simple heads-up?
We’re here to save you time. Cut headaches. Smooth hassles. To make repetitive admin, endless paperwork, and tedious typing into spreadsheets, a thing of the past.
So we’ve created a place – for quick answers and inspiration. Business owner to business owner. A growing resource from people who go through the same as you.
And we’re making an app – your pocket business helper. Always on hand to make working life simpler.
Responsible for developing our web and app performance analysis & measurement, building the right foundations and implementing our measurement tools.
Specifically this role will focus and responsibility will be the following themes:
- Responsible for running research and delivering strategic insight back to senior manager
Carry out analysis campaigns and development across website, customer experience, customer journeys, sources, signups, transactions and digital marketing campaigns
- Responsible for preparing regular competitor and market analysis and influencing senior stakeholders to use the analysis to drive strategy and commercial decision making
- Responsible for building digital audits, driving optimisation and ensuring effectiveness controls are in place to help senior manager to influence through insight provided.
- Prepare Marketing campaign analysis and return on investment appraisals for all digital media investment (PPC,
- Display, Affiliate etc).
- Responsible for implementing measurement tools such tracking, tagging and attribution.
- Develop online customer analyses, such as Customer Segmentation, Retention Analysis and Lifetime Value Analysis.
- Translates business goals into a web analysis measurement framework with associated data analysis and reporting structure.
- Good digital marketing or ecommerce experience, especially in web / product analytics.
- Expertise in advanced web analytics including a range of analytics solutions (Google Analytics Professional Certification desired).
- Experience in Digital marketing ROI techniques, Attribution, effectiveness modelling and econometrics.
- Experience using behaviour specific tools for heat mapping and in page analytics (Hitwise, Similarweb etc).
- Experience working with app analytics tools (e.g. Firebase, Mix Panel, Amplitude)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and extrapolate trends.
- Highly collaborative team player able to work as part of an agile, fast growing team
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written.
- Educated to degree level (preferably with a degree in a statistical, IT or finance based subject)