We’re a bunch of techies, creatives and friendly finance folk, who’ve run our own businesses and side gigs – and helped others do the same. So we’ve come together, with Santander’s backing, to shake things up.
What if doing expenses from paper receipts was as simple as snapping a selfie? And you could get a clear view of your finances with a simple heads-up?
We’re here to save you time. Cut headaches. Smooth hassles. To make repetitive admin, endless paperwork, and tedious typing into spreadsheets, a thing of the past.
So we’ve created a place – for quick answers and inspiration. Business owner to business owner. A growing resource from people who go through the same as you.
And we’re making an app – your pocket business helper. Always on hand to make working life simpler.
Support the complete end-to-end design, development and release to market for one or more mobile applications (iOS or Android), including integration with API technologies.
Specifically this role will focus on the following themes:
- Work closely with the Product team to better understand / design the applications and the associated user experience
- Develop high quality software code in accordance with established standards and development guidelines
- Develop the user interface and user experience components of the applications where the user experience / appearance, quality & performance will be the primary focus
- Produce technical documentation that accurately and thoroughly depicts the software design and code base
- Resolve defects found in QA in a timely manner
perform code reviews for other Application Developers and provide feedback where necessary
- Review solution documentation to gain a full understanding of application development requirements
- Experience of designing, developing, testing and deploying commercial mobile applications for one or more platforms (eg. iOS, Android)
- Experience in Mobile development languages: Java, Swift, Objective-C etc.
- Some experience in Mobile app development frameworks such as VIPER and MVVM
- Some experience in OAuth authentication framework and secure application development
- Experience in integrating mobile applications with server side functions (Ajax, JSON/ REST and Web Services APIs).
- Some knowledge and experience with banking and financial services apps would be desirable
- Good collaboration and communication skills
- Resilient to change and pace whilst also showing resourcefulness and the ability to work through challenging problems
Relevant degree in Engineering/Computer science (or similar)