We’re a bunch of techies, creatives and friendly finance folk, who’ve run our own businesses and side gigs – and helped others do the same. So we’ve come together, with Santander’s backing, to shake things up.
What if doing expenses from paper receipts was as simple as snapping a selfie? And you could get a clear view of your finances with a simple heads-up?
We’re here to save you time. Cut headaches. Smooth hassles. To make repetitive admin, endless paperwork, and tedious typing into spreadsheets, a thing of the past.
So we’ve created a place – for quick answers and inspiration. Business owner to business owner. A growing resource from people who go through the same as you.
And we’re making an app – your pocket business helper. Always on hand to make working life simpler.
You will be responsible for designing, producing and delivering innovative concepts and assets across digital and print projects.
- Produce designs and innovative ideas for print and digital deliverables that are on brand.
- Design and create engaging marketing content and assets including but not limited to web design, social media content, email, blog content, banner ads, event collateral, print ads, posters, branded merchandise, presentations, flyers, brochures and videos.
- Create and execute infographic concepts.
- Support in developing brand guidelines and applying brand design across all brand and internal communications.
- Collaborate and engage with the web development team and product teams ensuring the brand is represented appropriately.
- Work on creating first class presentations and assets across the company.
- Excellent knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography and web/digital design.
- Particular experience and technical skills in video production and animation, motion graphics, audio and web design.
- Conceptualising/storyboarding for film and directing film shoots would also be advantageous.
- Experience of being in a similar role.
- Demonstrable experience of using Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Sketch or Figma and a strong understanding of Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Can work effectively under deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work with a range of stakeholders.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise.
- Design qualification.
- Degree in Design/Graphic design.
Must be eligible to work in the UK.