We’re a bunch of techies, creatives and friendly finance folk, who’ve run our own businesses and side gigs – and helped others do the same. So we’ve come together, with Santander’s backing, to shake things up.
What if doing expenses from paper receipts was as simple as snapping a selfie? And you could get a clear view of your finances with a simple heads-up?
We’re here to save you time. Cut headaches. Smooth hassles. To make repetitive admin, endless paperwork, and tedious typing into spreadsheets, a thing of the past.
So we’ve created a place – for quick answers and inspiration. Business owner to business owner. A growing resource from people who go through the same as you.
And we’re making an app – your pocket business helper. Always on hand to make working life simpler.
Play a key role in reducing Financial Crime, by reviewing customer referrals and helping to identify suspicious activity, keeping our company and our customers safe.
- KYC/KYB remediation, including working with customers to guide them through the process
- Conduct enhanced due diligence as required
- Report against SLA’s for working referrals, escalation and approval for PEPs, EDD, Sanctions and SIP/E alerts
- Manage systems, processes, rules and operations for ongoing PEPs and sanctions screening including reviewing referrals
- Conduct event driven reviews e.g. additional products applied for, change of material information, lack or contact, dormancy and reactivation i.e. review existing information, verify new information and re-apply risk assessment
- Build awareness of financial crime risks and controls by supporting Asto’s mandatory training programme
- Good Financial Crime experience, on-boarding and remediation
- Experience of Electronic ID&V process
- Previous interaction with retail or small business customers in a customer service role
- Understanding of the overlap between financial crime and fraud prevention
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Enthusiastic team player
- Able to present information clearly and concisely
- Good attention to detail
- Working towards ICA qualification desirable