We’re a bunch of techies, creatives and friendly finance folk, who’ve run our own businesses and side gigs – and helped others do the same. So we’ve come together, with Santander’s backing, to shake things up.
What if doing expenses from paper receipts was as simple as snapping a selfie? And you could get a clear view of your finances with a simple heads-up?
We’re here to save you time. Cut headaches. Smooth hassles. To make repetitive admin, endless paperwork, and tedious typing into spreadsheets, a thing of the past.
So we’ve created a place – for quick answers and inspiration. Business owner to business owner. A growing resource from people who go through the same as you.
And we’re making an app – your pocket business helper. Always on hand to make working life simpler.
Support the delivery of the core financial activities. This will cover all areas of finance and require a versatile and flexible approach whilst staying true to the core financial principles of control, accuracy & accountability.
- Develop and manage a General Ledger and books of record
- Develop and produce management, statutory and regulatory financial reports for Board, ExCo and external requirements
- Ensure that there are financial controls in place that are appropriate to the organisation
- Understand the key KPIs and implement a measurement framework for them
- Deliver budgeting and forecasting processes
- Provide robust cash flow management reporting
- Ensure integrity of key financial information to source systems is maintained (including Audit work)
- Provide detailed insightful analysis and commentary on business monthly performance and trends
- Work with the Asto team to deliver financial requirements for product developments
- Statutory reporting, planning and financial control
- Interpretation and analysis of complex data to deliver clear and impactful information for senior management and audit
- Proven ability to deliver change
- Understanding of the financial needs of an SME/ FinTech
- Fast-moving, pragmatic and tenacious whilst delivering accuracy and effective controls in all that you do
- Excellent analytical skills using Excel
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer service all the times
- Ability to work with and influence stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to provide solutions to problems
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong technical skills especially in Excel
- Part/ Newly Qualified chartered accountant or equivalent