Asto are a Fintech Start-up company backed and funded by Santander.
We’re providing small businesses with the support they need to reach their goals. By building a first-in-class app that lets them manage their business and get money into their pockets sooner, we’re helping them succeed.
You will be the first point of contact for any customers, whether by live chat, email or phone call. You will be responsible for building rapport and ongoing relationships with these customers, in line with the Asto values.
Your primary focus is on making life easier for our customers and helping their businesses to succeed. The role will engage with customers about how our app works and discuss ways in which we can improve it.
The role will also support the operations function at Asto working across Financial Crime, Fraud and Customer Services and providing updates to our customers
• Acting as a first point of contact, provide a personal and friendly service to all customers
• Developing knowledge of the product, to provide insight to customers on what our app can do, and what our values are.
• Identifying ways to improve the customer journey, and suggesting effective solutions and ways we can do things differently
• Review customer applications for completeness and contact the customer for additional information where required
• Review alerts on a customer’s application and refer to the appropriate team for resolution as appropriate
Proven experience in a similar role in a fast paced organisation or start-up
• Excellent listening and communication skills (both written and verbal) with experience of interacting positively with people of all levels
• A desire to go above and beyond for our customers and provide them with an exceptional service
• Good IT skills including Microsoft Excel
• A desire to learn new things and to work in a fast-paced flexible environment
• A committed team player with a flexible and collaborative approach, open to new ideas and ways of working
• Ability to use initiative and exercise sound judgement