We’re a bunch of techies, creatives and friendly finance folk, who’ve run our own businesses and side gigs – and helped others do the same. So we’ve come together, with Santander’s backing, to shake things up.
What if doing expenses from paper receipts was as simple as snapping a selfie? And you could get a clear view of your finances with a simple heads-up?
We’re here to save you time. Cut headaches. Smooth hassles. To make repetitive admin, endless paperwork, and tedious typing into spreadsheets, a thing of the past.
So we’ve created a place – for quick answers and inspiration. Business owner to business owner. A growing resource from people who go through the same as you.
And we’re making an app – your pocket business helper. Always on hand to make working life simpler.
Responsible for commercial analysis, the development of the credit and lending propositions, and the on-going management and enhancements of the financial products.
Specifically this role will focus on the following themes:
- Provide input into the credit and lending planning and manage the delivery/implementation of the proposition enhancements
- Carry out daily interactions with the delivery/development teams to execute proposition developments in-line with the strategic roadmap
- Work with Marketing to support the executing of the commercial segmentation strategy to ensure the customer funnel generates credit-worthy customers
- Support the onboarding journey, working closely with the business leads for Financial Crime, Fraud, and Credit Risk to identify and analyse reasons for application failure and unhappy path assessment, recommending solutions
- Undertake commercial analysis of financial products to support with business planning
- Conduct market and competitor analysis to ensure commercial knowledge remains current and relevant
- Support the Commercial requirements for the Partnerships area, where financial proposition input is required
- Proactively help to shape the culture by demonstrating role model behaviours and challenging traditional thinking
- Financial services, preferably lending products
- Commercial understanding
- Understanding of Agile project methodology
- Effective governance & controls and understanding of risk areas
- Ability to collaborate and work closely with other functions
- Ability to influence other team members
- Can communicate problems & ideas succinctly
- Highly analytical
- Degree educated
- Industry-related qualification desirable