Business loan to help your photography studio stay in focus
Our business loan can provide the capital you need to help your photography studio get its feet off the ground and grow.Once approved, see what you can borrow upfront and get the money you need into your account in minutes.
We’re part of the Santander Group, one of the world’s largest banking groups that is committed to helping small businesses prosper.
About our business loan – Business Capital
Starting or growing a business should be exciting, no matter what industry you work in. Whatever stage your photography business is in, having access to finance when you need it could be useful to help prepare for new opportunities.
We can help you access the finance you need with a short-term loan. Whether you need to manage cash flow gaps, expand your business, purchase more stock or cover costs while waiting for customers to pay you, we’ve got you covered with our quick short-term business loans.
Business Capital provides flexible, short-terms loans to businesses – with an easy application and the option to take multiple loans over different terms. Offering cash injections to businesses of all sizes across a range of industries, Business Capital allows you to have control over your loan.
Why choose us?
With Business Capital, you can receive the funding you need, on your terms, with no obligations. You will not be required to pay any cash up front when discovering how much you can borrow. Your credit limit will state how much you can access at once. We give you full control over how much of your credit limit you want to borrow and for how long, up to 12 months.
Simple, fast and handy
We know speed is important and we know you can’t always be prepared. That’s why with Business Capital, once approved, you can apply for your loan when you need it and get the money in your bank account within minutes.
With our simple application process, we’ll only ask a few questions about you and your business, such as how long you’ve been up-and-running and your annual turnover. Our simple, fast and on-hand service is available for you to access as and when funds are required.
Flexible for your needs
We understand that a photography business can be seasonal. Therefore, we’ve designed Business Capital so you have the choice of how much funding you use, and which day you pay – helping you to stay flexible while launching or running your photography business.
We know there are plenty of ways to grow a business, with investment opportunities arising at any moment, and that’s why we’re here to help your small business. With no early repayment fees, you are in control of your loan – paying in instalments of your choice.
Business Capital allows you to take multiple loans over different terms. You’re in control of the terms for each loan and how much you borrow within your credit limit amount. After your business loan is fully repaid, loan amounts will be added back to your credit limit – ready to access if you need it.
No hidden fees
Businesses are entitled to apply for a loan of any sum between £150 and your allocated credit limit (maximum £150,000). There are no hidden fees or charges. We’ll tell you at the time you apply how much it will cost you. If you are happy with the price, and accept the terms, the money will be in your bank account within minutes.
How it works
Once you’ve applied and have a credit limit, you know exactly how much you have available at any time
Decide when and how much you want to borrow up to your credit limit, knowing you can have the cash in your account in minutes
Choose the repayment term that suits your business, from 6 to 12 months, and see the interest costs for your loan
Pick which day of the month your Direct Debit is collected. Pay back earlier at no extra cost and save on interest charges
Can I use Business Capital?
We’re here to help all sorts of businesses and people who work for themselves anywhere in the UK. To be eligible, you’ll need:
- To be a sole trader or a private limited company (UK registered)
- To be over 18 and UK resident
- Have good credit history and no bankruptcy declarations in the last 3 years (sole traders and company directors)
Is Business Capital regulated?
Asto is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). However, the FCA doesn’t regulate all lending to companies or businesses. The table below summarises the Business Capital loans that are subject to the protections of regulated loans, and those that are not.
|Borrower type||Loan amount - £25,000 or less||Loan amount - More than £25,000|
|Sole Trader||Regulated||Not Regulated|
|Limited Company||Not Regulated||Not Regulated|
Some important things to know
- Business Capital is a fixed sum loan, not an overdraft or credit card. You are applying to borrow a fixed amount of money from us and will have to repay it by monthly instalments over the term you select. This is not an overdraft or a credit card, but we have designed Business Capital as a short-term lending product to help you manage your cash flow. Your credit limit is there to give you clarity on how much you could borrow, if you needed to, without having to worry about whether a bank would lend to you when you spot an opportunity or need to plug a temporary cash flow hole.
- Business Capital is not suitable for long term borrowing needs. Business Capital is a short-term lending product designed to help you manage your business’s cash flow. The maximum duration of the loan is 12-months so it is not suitable for longer term financing, like buying new vehicles or expensive equipment.
- This is a business loan. You cannot use it for personal purposes or for anything unconnected to your business, or anything illegal, obviously
- Not keeping up with repayments could impact your ability to obtain additional credit. If you don't keep up repayments on your loans, we may have to report this to credit rating agencies. This could impact your ability to obtain credit in the future. You will also incur a charge of £15 if you miss a payment.
- You can withdraw from regulated Business Capital loans within 14 days. If you change your mind, for any reason, let us know within 14 days and you can cancel the Business Capital loan. You will have to repay any money we have paid to you in relation to that loan without delay. Call us on 0808 164 4277 if you want to withdraw from a Business Capital loan.
Below you will find copies of our Business Capital agreements. You will need to enter into a loan agreement with us every time you take out a Business Capital loan. A director’s personal guarantee will be required if your business is a private limited company.
Business Capital vs traditional loan: what’s the difference?
Whether you’re borrowing from a bank, credit broker or payday loan service, you may want to know what sets Business Capital apart from the crowd. Traditional lending schemes, such as personal and payday loans, often accrue higher rates of interest. At Business Capital our interest rates start at 8.9% APR (18.9% APR representative).
When taking out a traditional loan, the terms can be quite rigid. That’s not the case here at Business Capital, with loans starting at as little as £150. The length of your loan may also be fixed, with many organisations offering a minimum of one year. Business Capital offers flexible loans, giving you control of you loan period – anywhere between six and 12 months.
Get in touch
Our helpful UK-based customer service team are on hand to answer your questions and to help you get set up. You can reach them on 0808 164 4277 from Monday to Friday (except on bank holidays) between 8.00am – 6.00pm
Doing some research? Check out our searchable FAQs
Get started today
Find out what your credit limit is, at no cost or obligation use it