- Get £150 - £150,000
- For 6 - 12 months
- When you need it
How it works
Once you’ve applied and have a credit limit, you know exactly how much you have available at any time
Decide when and how much you want to borrow up to your credit limit, knowing you can have the cash in your account in minutes
Choose the repayment term that suits your business, from 6 to 12 months, and see the interest costs for your loan
Pick which day of the month your Direct Debit is collected. Pay back earlier at no extra cost and save on interest charges
Is Business Capital regulated?
Asto is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). However, the FCA doesn’t regulate all lending to companies or businesses. The table below summarises the Business Capital loans that are subject to the protections of regulated loans, and those that are not.
|Borrower type||Loan amount - £25,000 or less||Loan amount - More than £25,000|
|Sole Trader||Regulated||Not Regulated|
|Limited Company||Not Regulated||Not Regulated|
Some important things to know
- Business Capital is a fixed sum loan, not an overdraft or credit card. You are applying to borrow a fixed amount of money from us and will have to repay it by monthly instalments over the term you select. This is not an overdraft or a credit card, but we have designed Business Capital as a short-term lending product to help you manage your cash flow. Your credit limit is there to give you clarity on how much you could borrow, if you needed to, without having to worry about whether a bank would lend to you when you spot an opportunity or need to plug a temporary cash flow hole.
- Business Capital is not suitable for long term borrowing needs. Business Capital is a short-term lending product designed to help you manage your business’s cash flow. The maximum duration of the loan is 12-months so it is not suitable for longer term financing, like buying new vehicles or expensive equipment.
- This is a business loan. You cannot use it for personal purposes or for anything unconnected to your business, or anything illegal, obviously
- Not keeping up with repayments could impact your ability to obtain additional credit. If you don't keep up repayments on your loans, we may have to report this to credit rating agencies. This could impact your ability to obtain credit in the future. You will also incur a charge of £15 if you miss a payment.
- You can withdraw from regulated Business Capital loans within 14 days. If you change your mind, for any reason, let us know within 14 days and you can cancel the Business Capital loan. You will have to repay any money we have paid to you in relation to that loan without delay. Call us on 0808 164 4277 if you want to withdraw from a Business Capital loan.
Below you will find copies of our Business Capital agreements. You will need to enter into a loan agreement with us every time you take out a Business Capital loan. A director’s personal guarantee will be required if your business is a private limited company.
Have a question?
Our helpful UK-based customer service team are on hand to answer your questions and to help you get set up
If you have any questions or want to talk to us, we've got several different ways for you to reach our friendly customer team. Find the one that suits you and when we're available on our contact page
If there is anything we haven’t covered, check our FAQs for more info