Do your thing
Simplify your bookkeeping and keep your cashflow positive
Automate your invoices and streamline your expenses
Invoice like a pro, on the go from your mobile
- Create, send and track invoices
- Beautiful and personalised invoices, with auto-numbering and easy customisation
Cut down on the paperwork
- Snap, digitise and store receipts safely and securely
- Export your receipt data – easy to share with your accountant or bookkeeper
Your balance at a glance
Connect your bank accounts and get an overall view of your money
Soon, you’ll also be able to see what’s been paid and what still needs to come in
Keep cashflow positive
Unlock cash when you need it, with innovative in-app finance
Keep your cashflow positive by unlocking the money in your invoices
- Apply in minutes and get a decision, fast – no cost, no obligation
Once you’re set up, ping us an invoice, agree the date you’ll pay us, then we’ll send you the cash (minus our fee)
Are you thinking of going it alone in 2019? Want to take the leap from cosy PAYE slips and expense accounts to uncertain but exhilarating freelance life? Angelica Malin shares with you a few home truths about managing your cashflow.
On this week’s episode, we explore strategies for business growth with Eliot Brooks, Co-Founder and COO of Thriva Health, and Steve Moore, Co-Founder of Flight Club Darts.
Peter Nowlan, self-employed business coach shares his tips on how to make small changes in your approach to managing your time to see a big difference.