Do your thing
Simplify your bookkeeping and keep your cashflow positive
Automate your invoices and streamline your expenses
Invoice like a pro, on the go from your mobile
- Create, send and track invoices
- Beautiful and personalised invoices, with auto-numbering and easy customisation
Cut down on the paperwork
- Snap, digitise and store receipts safely and securely
- Export your receipt data – easy to share with your accountant or bookkeeper
Keep cashflow positive
Unlock cash when you need it, with innovative in-app finance
Keep your cashflow positive by unlocking the money in your invoices
- Apply in minutes and get a decision, fast – no cost, no obligation
Once you’re set up, ping us an invoice, agree the date you’ll pay us, then we’ll send you the cash (minus our fee)
Are you thinking of going it alone in 2019? Want to take the leap from cosy PAYE slips and expense accounts to uncertain but exhilarating freelance life? Angelica Malin shares with you a few home truths about managing your cashflow.
Tessa Clarke, co-founder of OLIO a food sharing app, talks about launching an idea that some people said was 'crazy' and getting mainstream adoption from consumers.
Matthew Knight freelance consultant and founder of Leapers – an organisation that support the mental health of self-employed people – talks us through ten things to think about when setting your rates as a freelancer.